photo ScreenShot2015-01-18at174727_zps7f130871.png

Saturday 18 April 2015

Sunny Spring Day Outfit | Oasis and Warehouse

Sunny spring days are finally here so I have started purchasing a few items for the further change in season. Oasis has been my favourite clothing shop for some time now and I never have a problem finding something I love. Warehouse is another clothing shop I'm a fan of, although I do sometimes have a problem with sizing. 

In this look I paired simple skinny jeans with a gorgeous white summery lace top and chic coat. A pair of flats are perfect for a daytime look and the cream bag complements the outfit. Simply add some heels and a bright lip colour to take this outfit from day to night. 









Coat - Oasis | Top - Warehouse | Jeans - Oasis | Bag - Warehouse | Watch - Michael Kors





4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :) Very pretty xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is beautiful! I absolutely love the coat and the location that you in, you really do look lovely :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy :) I love the coat too - hoping the weather stays nice so I can wear it more! X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Check back soon as I will always try to reply. If you have a question, feel free to email me or tweet me! :)